Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello! I won't have time (at all!) to go into the amazing events that have transpired this last week, at least today, but I will try to do so on a near future date. We spent last week traveling to Accra, Cape Coast and Kakum and had some incredible experiences! We met the first members of the church in Western Africa and heard their amazing stories, attended the temple, went to castles that were used for slavery, I sat in on drumset with a jazz group for an evening, and so many other things happened! Again, I will detail more later when I'm not frantically trying to get a bunch of things done! All three of us are alive and healthy though!

1 comment:

irene said...

you're so rad for having a blog. I searched high and low and have finally found you. please visit me (lille france) or e-visit me (ijoyce.wordpress.com). miss you much, friend.